Author: Julio Dominguez
- Most recently observed institution: University of California, San Diego
- All-time downloads: 480 (rank: 195,082 (tie) out of 383,531)
- neuroscience: 480 (rank: 31,846 (tie) out of 64,307)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Electrophysiological Frequency Band Ratio Measures Conflate Periodic and Aperiodic Neural Activityneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 480 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 33,040 out of 89,516
- In neuroscience: 5,623 out of 15,926
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,302 out of 89,516
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 11,822 out of 89,516
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!