Author: Evelyn Tevere
- Most recently observed institution: Consejo Nacional de Investigaciones Científicas y Técnicas CONICET
- All-time downloads: 135 (rank: 348,382 (tie) out of 382,985)
- biochemistry: 135 (rank: 15,784 (tie) out of 17,582)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Trypanosoma cruzi senses intracellular heme levels and regulates heme homeostasis by modulating TcHTE protein expressionbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 135 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 79,522 out of 89,374
- In biochemistry: 2,552 out of 2,988
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 27,624 out of 89,374
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 27,715 out of 89,374
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!