Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,857 bioRxiv papers from 309,241 authors.
Author: Angus Malmgren
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4306-7219
- Most recently observed institution: The Sainsbury Laboratory
- All-time downloads: 334 (rank: 187,302 (tie) out of 309,222)
- evolutionary biology: 334 (rank: 10,906 (tie) out of 16,607)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Recently expanded clonal lineages of the rice blast fungus display distinct patterns of presence/absence of effector genesevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 334 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 35,524 out of 70,860
- In evolutionary biology: 2,603 out of 4,637
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 148 out of 70,860
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: None out of 70,860
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!