Author: Angus Malmgren
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-4306-7219
- Most recently observed institution: The Sainsbury Laboratory
- All-time downloads: 706 (rank: 148,753 (tie) out of 393,295)
- evolutionary biology: 706 (rank: 7,385 (tie) out of 20,102)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Recently expanded clonal lineages of the rice blast fungus display distinct patterns of presence/absence of effector genesevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 706 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,327 out of 92,062
- In evolutionary biology: 1,276 out of 5,594
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,796 out of 92,062
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 12,049 out of 92,062
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!