Author: Eunice McMurray
- Most recently observed institution: University of Cambridge
- All-time downloads: 203 (rank: 313,261 (tie) out of 382,985)
- bioinformatics: 203 (rank: 28,901 (tie) out of 32,788)
Downloads per author, site-wide
DDIEM: Drug Database for Inborn Errors of Metabolismbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 203 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 68,827 out of 89,374
- In bioinformatics: 7,058 out of 8,433
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15,846 out of 89,374
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 49,816 out of 89,374
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!