Author: Olga Antonova
- Most recently observed institution: Tel Aviv University
- All-time downloads: 1,308 (rank: 99,017 (tie) out of 437,467)
- genetics: 933 (rank: 14,808 (tie) out of 38,573)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Three Rules Explain Transgenerational Small RNA Inheritance in C. elegansgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 933 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 15,498 out of 103,809
- In genetics: 977 out of 5,105
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,195 out of 103,809
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 19,163 out of 103,809
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!