Author: Szi-Chieh Yu
- Most recently observed institution: Princeton Neuroscience Institute, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA
- All-time downloads: 2,420 (rank: 45,683 (tie) out of 397,076)
- neuroscience: 2,420 (rank: 6,418 (tie) out of 66,378)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Binary and analog variation of synapses between cortical pyramidal neuronsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,420 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,787 out of 92,988
- In neuroscience: 385 out of 16,545
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 550 out of 92,988
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,649 out of 92,988
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!