Author: Gongliang Yu
- Most recently observed institution: CAS Key Laboratory of Algal Biology, Institute of Hydrobiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- All-time downloads: 229 (rank: 338,091 (tie) out of 428,610)
- ecology: 229 (rank: 13,016 (tie) out of 18,714)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multifaceted diversity traits of crucial microbial groups in biological soil crusts promote soil multifunctionalityecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 229 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 73,660 out of 101,449
- In ecology: 2,732 out of 4,441
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 53,213 out of 101,449
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 62,936 out of 101,449
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!