Author: Angel Josué Cerecedo-Castillo
- Most recently observed institution: Departamento de Genética Molecular. Instituto de Fisiología Celular, Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- All-time downloads: 461 (rank: 169,741 (tie) out of 338,526)
- genomics: 461 (rank: 25,759 (tie) out of 37,144)
Downloads per author, site-wide
In situ dissection of domain boundaries affect genome topology and gene transcription in Drosophilagenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 461 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 28,762 out of 78,182
- In genomics: 2,961 out of 5,109
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 22,372 out of 78,182
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,548 out of 78,182
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!