Author: Grigory Rashkov
- Most recently observed institution: Neuroassistive Technologies LLC
- All-time downloads: 12,748 (rank: 4,050 (tie) out of 338,793)
- neuroscience: 12,748 (rank: 336 (tie) out of 57,095)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Natural image reconstruction from brain waves: a novel visual BCI system with native feedbackneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,748 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 109 out of 78,244
- In neuroscience: 12 out of 14,009
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 185 out of 78,244
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 324 out of 78,244
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!