Author: Chongchang Zhang
- Most recently observed institution: State Key Laboratory of Crop Stress Biology for Arid Areas and College of Life Sciences, Northwest A&F University
- All-time downloads: 203 (rank: 618,359 (tie) )
- genomics: 203 (rank: 52,939 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic Characterization of SiGRFs in Foxtail Millet and SiGRF1-overexpression in Arabidopsis thaliana Promotes Plant Avoidance of Salt Stressgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 203 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 141,810
- In genomics: 7,400
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 143,731
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 119,030
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!