Author: Vinod K Narayana
- Most recently observed institution: University of Melbourne
- All-time downloads: 317 (rank: 257,046 (tie) out of 385,647)
- microbiology: 317 (rank: 25,512 (tie) out of 43,629)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Microbe-metabolite associations linked to the rebounding murine gut microbiome post-colonization with vancomycin resistant Enterococcus faeciummicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 317 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 51,227 out of 90,062
- In microbiology: 3,764 out of 7,772
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 18,124 out of 90,062
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 10,371 out of 90,062
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!