Author: Dongyi Xu
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5711-2618
- Most recently observed institution: Peking University
- All-time downloads: 5,313 (rank: 17,528 (tie) out of 380,935)
- cancer biology: 5,313 (rank: 321 (tie) out of 26,203)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A genetic map of the response to DNA damage in human cellscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,313 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 668 out of 88,856
- In cancer biology: 18 out of 3,128
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 468 out of 88,856
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 767 out of 88,856
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!