Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,086 bioRxiv papers from 306,114 authors.
Author: Jennifer Coombs
- Most recently observed institution: University of Bristol
- All-time downloads: 3,633 (rank: 18,678 (tie) out of 305,952)
- cell biology: 3,633 (rank: 548 (tie) out of 21,141)
Downloads per author, site-wide
In situ cryo-electron tomography reveals filamentous actin within the microtubule lumencell biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,633 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 862 out of 70,030
- In cell biology: 27 out of 3,419
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,033 out of 70,030
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 392 out of 70,030
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!