Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,044 bioRxiv papers from 295,122 authors.
Author: Juergen Huber
- Most recently observed institution: University of Innsbruck
- All-time downloads: 3,272 (rank: 19,439 (tie) out of 295,122)
- neuroscience: 3,272 (rank: 2,494 (tie) out of 49,423)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Variability in the analysis of a single neuroimaging dataset by many teamsneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,272 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 993 out of 67,044
- In neuroscience: 139 out of 12,017
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 200 out of 67,044
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7 out of 67,044
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!