Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,044 bioRxiv papers from 295,131 authors.
Author: Martina Audagnotto
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-0555-4080
- Most recently observed institution: University of California San Diego
- All-time downloads: 1,745 (rank: 40,242 (tie) out of 295,108)
- biophysics: 1,745 (rank: 751 (tie) out of 11,654)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The in situ structure of Parkinson's disease-linked LRRK2biophysics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,745 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,052 out of 67,042
- In biophysics: 77 out of 2,841
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 689 out of 67,042
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 20 out of 67,042
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!