Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,042 bioRxiv papers from 295,108 authors.
Author: Rui Hou
- Most recently observed institution: Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, QEII Medical Centre and Centre for Medical Research, the University of Western Australia, PO Box 7214, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands, Perth, Western Australia 6009, Australia
- All-time downloads: 1,974 (rank: 35,380 (tie) out of 295,099)
- genomics: 1,974 (rank: 7,287 (tie) out of 33,595)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Systematic bias assessment in solid tissue 10x scRNA-seq workflowsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,974 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,481 out of 67,039
- In genomics: 517 out of 4,557
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 540 out of 67,039
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16 out of 67,039
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!