Author: Belinda B. Guo
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2146-8561
- Most recently observed institution: Harry Perkins Institute of Medical Research, QEII Medical Centre and Centre for Medical Research, the University of Western Australia, PO Box 7214, 6 Verdun Street, Nedlands, Perth, Western Australia 6009, Australia
- All-time downloads: 3,518 (rank: 25,956 (tie) out of 360,353)
- genomics: 3,518 (rank: 5,228 (tie) out of 39,015)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Systematic assessment of tissue dissociation and storage biases in single-cell and single-nucleus RNA-seq workflowsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,518 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,264 out of 83,642
- In genomics: 279 out of 5,408
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 772 out of 83,642
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,499 out of 83,642
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!