Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,724 bioRxiv papers from 291,101 authors.
Author: Ze’ev A. Ronai
- Most recently observed institution: Tumor Initiation Program, Cancer Center, Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute
- All-time downloads: 3,344 (rank: 18,489 (tie) out of 291,101)
- cancer biology: 3,344 (rank: 429 (tie) out of 18,224)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Integrated computational and experimental identification of p53, KRAS and VHL mutant selection associated with CRISPR-Cas9 editingcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,344 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 925 out of 65,724
- In cancer biology: 28 out of 2,193
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 242 out of 65,724
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18 out of 65,724
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!