Author: Andrew N. Hogan
- Most recently observed institution: National Human Genome Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 19,931 (rank: 2,532 (tie) out of 361,807)
- evolutionary biology: 19,931 (rank: 44 (tie) out of 18,769)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Quantitative translation of dog-to-human aging by conserved remodeling of epigenetic networksevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 19,931 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 68 out of 84,023
- In evolutionary biology: 4 out of 5,215
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 305 out of 84,023
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 877 out of 84,023
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!