Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,044 bioRxiv papers from 295,122 authors.
Author: Andrew N. Hogan
- Most recently observed institution: National Human Genome Research Institute
- All-time downloads: 12,696 (rank: 3,023 (tie) out of 295,108)
- evolutionary biology: 12,696 (rank: 19 (tie) out of 16,093)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Quantitative translation of dog-to-human aging by conserved remodeling of epigenetic networksevolutionary biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 12,696 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 74 out of 67,042
- In evolutionary biology: 1 out of 4,461
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15 out of 67,042
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2 out of 67,042
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!