Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,588 bioRxiv papers from 298,004 authors.
Author: Peter A. van Veelen
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7898-9408
- Most recently observed institution: Leiden University Medical Center
- All-time downloads: 132 (rank: 264,101 (tie) out of 298,076)
- biochemistry: 132 (rank: 10,406 (tie) out of 11,736)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A Small-Molecule Activity-Based Probe for Monitoring Ubiquitin C-terminal Hydrolase L1 (UCHL1) Activity in Live Cells and Zebrafish Embryosbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 132 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 58,417 out of 67,590
- In biochemistry: 1,701 out of 1,989
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 39,987 out of 67,590
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,155 out of 67,590
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!