Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 71,082 bioRxiv papers from 310,116 authors.
Author: Shaleigh Smith
- Most recently observed institution: Sackler Institute, Department of Medicine, New York University School of Medicine
- All-time downloads: 260 (rank: 215,897 (tie) out of 310,081)
- bioinformatics: 260 (rank: 21,447 (tie) out of 26,989)
Downloads per author, site-wide
BlackSheep: A Bioconductor and Bioconda package for differential extreme value analysisbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 260 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 43,873 out of 71,071
- In bioinformatics: 5,103 out of 6,949
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,014 out of 71,071
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 16,040 out of 71,071
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!