Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,429 bioRxiv papers from 307,558 authors.
Author: Zan Li
- Most recently observed institution: Southern University of Science and Technology
- All-time downloads: 538 (rank: 131,989 (tie) out of 307,573)
- cancer biology: 538 (rank: 7,199 (tie) out of 19,928)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pan-cancer analysis of clonality and the timing of systemic spread in paired primary tumors and metastasescancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 538 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 20,586 out of 70,438
- In cancer biology: 634 out of 2,397
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 30,076 out of 70,438
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,528 out of 70,438
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!