Author: Justin Hurley
- Most recently observed institution: Mayo Clinic
- All-time downloads: 84 (rank: 408,973 (tie) out of 428,488)
- molecular biology: 84 (rank: 22,249 (tie) out of 23,546)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Cytokine and Growth Factor Response in a Rat Model of Radiation Induced Injury to the Submental Musclesmolecular biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 84 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 95,837 out of 101,433
- In molecular biology: 3,267 out of 3,519
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 95,827 out of 101,433
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 97,163 out of 101,433
- 20 Oct 2020: Support for sorting preprints using Twitter activity has been removed, at least temporarily, until a new source of social media activity data becomes available.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!