Author: Ana Catarina Vieira de Castro
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3357-7282
- Most recently observed institution: I3S - IBMC
- All-time downloads: 4,140 (rank: 21,523 (tie) out of 360,353)
- animal behavior and cognition: 4,140 (rank: 76 (tie) out of 4,962)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Does training method matter?: Evidence for the negative impact of aversive-based methods on companion dog welfareanimal behavior and cognition more details view paper
- Downloaded 4,140 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 950 out of 83,642
- In animal behavior and cognition: 11 out of 1,323
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 817 out of 83,642
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 3,410 out of 83,642
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!