Author: Salo N Ooft
- Most recently observed institution: The Netherlands Cancer Institute
- All-time downloads: 587 (rank: 167,106 (tie) out of 381,896)
- cancer biology: 587 (rank: 9,348 (tie) out of 26,265)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Multiple Low Dose therapy: an effective strategy to treat EGFR inhibitor-resistant NSCLC tumourscancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 587 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 25,495 out of 89,091
- In cancer biology: 797 out of 3,133
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 14,429 out of 89,091
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 31,448 out of 89,091
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!