Author: Alexander W. Jung
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-8416-6849
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory, European Bioinformatics Institute EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
- All-time downloads: 13,261 (rank: 24,799 (tie) )
- bioinformatics: 10,545 (rank: 1,145 (tie) )
- epidemiology: 2,450 (rank: 7,755 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pan-cancer computational histopathology reveals mutations, tumor composition and prognosisbioinformatics more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,770 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,241
- In bioinformatics: 54
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,443
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 5,165
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!