Author: Taryn Fletcher
- Most recently observed institution: School of Biological Sciences, Life Sciences Building, University of Bristol
- All-time downloads: 5,889 (rank: 14,234 (tie) out of 363,094)
- plant biology: 5,889 (rank: 111 (tie) out of 13,773)
Downloads per author, site-wide
A simple method for spray-on gene editing in plantaplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 5,889 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 516 out of 84,323
- In plant biology: 5 out of 2,575
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 645 out of 84,323
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,612 out of 84,323
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!