Author: Mark Winfield
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5078-4806
- Most recently observed institution: School of Biological Sciences, Life Sciences Building, University of Bristol
- All-time downloads: 9,129 (rank: 28,481 (tie) )
- genomics: 1,440 (rank: 19,127 (tie) )
- plant biology: 7,689 (rank: 170 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
A simple method for spray-on gene editing in plantaplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 7,689 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,508
- In plant biology: 5
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,534
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,223
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!