Author: Zainab Jagani
- Most recently observed institution: Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- All-time downloads: 1,496 (rank: 72,231 (tie) out of 384,450)
- cancer biology: 1,496 (rank: 2,762 (tie) out of 26,497)
Downloads per author, site-wide
In-Depth Characterization and Validation in BRG1-Mutant Lung Cancers Define Novel Catalytic Inhibitors of SWI/SNF Chromatin Remodelingcancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,496 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 5,942 out of 89,756
- In cancer biology: 152 out of 3,172
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 2,949 out of 89,756
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,250 out of 89,756
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!