Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,177 bioRxiv papers from 306,432 authors.
Author: Rotem Tal
- Most recently observed institution: Dept. of Molecular Cell Biology, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
- All-time downloads: 2,241 (rank: 33,005 (tie) out of 306,444)
- cancer biology: 2,241 (rank: 987 (tie) out of 19,860)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Pan-cancer single cell RNA-seq uncovers recurring programs of cellular heterogeneitycancer biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,241 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 2,092 out of 70,177
- In cancer biology: 53 out of 2,385
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 1,096 out of 70,177
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,043 out of 70,177
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!