Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 67,591 bioRxiv papers from 298,050 authors.
Author: Sarah B. Nyenhuis
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Chemistry and Biophysics Program, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, United States
- All-time downloads: 97 (rank: 279,609 (tie) out of 298,310)
- biochemistry: 97 (rank: 11,061 (tie) out of 11,736)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Partial metal ion saturation of C2 domains primes Syt1-membrane interactionsbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 97 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,737 out of 67,594
- In biochemistry: 1,832 out of 1,989
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 50,864 out of 67,594
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 13,608 out of 67,594
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!