Author: Sarah B. Nyenhuis
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Chemistry and Biophysics Program, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia 22904, United States
- All-time downloads: 194 (rank: 315,852 (tie) out of 380,741)
- biochemistry: 194 (rank: 13,869 (tie) out of 17,392)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Partial metal ion saturation of C2 domains primes Syt1-membrane interactionsbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 194 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 69,868 out of 88,798
- In biochemistry: 2,185 out of 2,968
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 40,067 out of 88,798
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 32,043 out of 88,798
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!