Author: Emily S. Rodriguez
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2398-0729
- Most recently observed institution: University of Kentucky
- All-time downloads: 230 (rank: 296,002 (tie) out of 380,874)
- biochemistry: 230 (rank: 12,901 (tie) out of 17,421)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Structural analysis of mycobacterial homoserine transacetylases central to methionine biosynthesis reveals druggable active sitebiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 230 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 63,790 out of 88,832
- In biochemistry: 1,988 out of 2,969
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 48,932 out of 88,832
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 55,510 out of 88,832
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!