Author: Ned H Kalin
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Psychiatry, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, 6001 Research Park Blvd, Madison, WI 53719
- All-time downloads: 249 (rank: 333,854 (tie) out of 437,626)
- neuroscience: 249 (rank: 56,437 (tie) out of 73,517)
Downloads per author, site-wide
U-Net Model for Brain Extraction on Non-human Primatesmore details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
Transcriptional Profiling of Primate Central Nucleus of the Amygdala Neurons to Understand the Molecular Underpinnings of Early Life Anxious Temperamentneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 249 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 71,852 out of 103,871
- In neuroscience: 12,723 out of 18,385
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 49,933 out of 103,871
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 49,158 out of 103,871
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!