Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,305 bioRxiv papers from 289,273 authors.
Author: Ariangela J Kozik
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-2322-4085
- Most recently observed institution: Division of Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
- All-time downloads: 10,175 (rank: 4,020 (tie) out of 289,273)
- scientific communication and education: 10,175 (rank: 16 (tie) out of 2,487)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Insights from a survey-based analysis of the academic job marketscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,175 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 108 out of 65,305
- In scientific communication and education: 4 out of 467
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17 out of 65,305
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1 out of 65,305
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!