Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 65,752 bioRxiv papers from 291,206 authors.
Author: Nafisa M Jadavji
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3557-7307
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Biomedical Sciences, Midwestern University, Glendale, Arizona, United States
- All-time downloads: 10,928 (rank: 3,641 (tie) out of 291,206)
- scientific communication and education: 10,928 (rank: 16 (tie) out of 2,544)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Insights from a survey-based analysis of the academic job marketscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 10,928 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 95 out of 65,752
- In scientific communication and education: 4 out of 468
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 17 out of 65,752
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2 out of 65,752
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!