Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,929 bioRxiv papers from 287,755 authors.
Author: Jason Priem
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6187-6610
- Most recently observed institution: Our Research
- All-time downloads: 2,707 (rank: 23,856 (tie) out of 287,755)
- scientific communication and education: 2,707 (rank: 148 (tie) out of 2,470)
Downloads per author, site-wide
The Future of OA: A large-scale analysis projecting Open Access publication and readershipscientific communication and education more details view paper
- Downloaded 2,707 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,360 out of 64,929
- In scientific communication and education: 32 out of 467
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 251 out of 64,929
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 15 out of 64,929
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!