Author: Fernando Mendez
- Most recently observed institution: Helix
- All-time downloads: 766 (rank: 125,821 (tie) out of 364,778)
- genetics: 766 (rank: 14,848 (tie) out of 34,141)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Selective constraints and pathogenicity of mitochondrial DNA variants inferred from a novel database of 196,554 unrelated individualsgenetics more details view paper
- Downloaded 766 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 16,315 out of 84,782
- In genetics: 1,069 out of 4,448
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,201 out of 84,782
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 7,383 out of 84,782
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!