Author: Ran Shi
- Most recently observed institution: University of Oregon
- All-time downloads: 200 (rank: 316,593 (tie) out of 384,450)
- biochemistry: 200 (rank: 13,967 (tie) out of 17,768)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Zinc-independent activation of Toll-like receptor 4 by S100A9biochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 200 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 69,797 out of 89,756
- In biochemistry: 2,188 out of 3,011
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 43,247 out of 89,756
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 42,842 out of 89,756
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!