Author: Guido V. Janssen
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9225-1891
- Most recently observed institution: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- All-time downloads: 265 (rank: 295,710 (tie) out of 404,161)
- microbiology: 265 (rank: 31,057 (tie) out of 46,811)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Discovery and Optimization of Inhibitors for the Pup Proteasome System in Mycobacterium tuberculosismicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 265 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 62,058 out of 94,912
- In microbiology: 4,798 out of 8,320
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 34,433 out of 94,912
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 39,852 out of 94,912
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!