Author: Jaime H Cheah
- Most recently observed institution: MIT
- All-time downloads: 2,417 (rank: 131,152 (tie) )
- bioengineering: 2,135 (rank: 1,867 (tie) )
Downloads per author, site-wide
Massively parallel pooled screening reveals genomic determinants of nanoparticle-cell interactionsbioengineering more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,392 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 19,735
- In bioengineering: 465
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,865
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 9,584
- 27 Nov 2020: The website and API now include results pulled from medRxiv as well as bioRxiv.
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!