Author: Laurène Adam
- Most recently observed institution: Newcastle University
- All-time downloads: 252 (rank: 285,055 (tie) out of 382,077)
- biochemistry: 252 (rank: 12,190 (tie) out of 17,521)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Dissecting the structural and functional roles of a vicinal iron-binding site in encapsulated ferritinsbiochemistry more details view paper
- Downloaded 252 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 60,272 out of 89,140
- In biochemistry: 1,849 out of 2,985
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 24,508 out of 89,140
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 37,610 out of 89,140
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!