Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 64,929 bioRxiv papers from 287,755 authors.
Author: Stefan Arver
- Most recently observed institution: ANOVA, Andrology, Sexual Medicine and Transgender Medicine, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
- All-time downloads: 11,467 (rank: 3,332 (tie) out of 287,755)
- physiology: 11,467 (rank: 1 (tie) out of 5,215)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Muscle strength, size and composition following 12 months of gender-affirming treatment in transgender individuals: retained advantage for the transwomenphysiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 11,467 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 85 out of 64,929
- In physiology: 1 out of 811
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 15 out of 64,929
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4 out of 64,929
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!