Author: TR Lundberg
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6818-6230
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Laboratory Medicine, Division of Clinical Physiology, Karolinska Institutet, and Unit of Clinical Physiology, Karolinska University Hospital, Stockholm, Sweden
- All-time downloads: 20,333 (rank: 2,465 (tie) out of 365,191)
- physiology: 20,333 (rank: 1 (tie) out of 7,631)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Muscle strength, size and composition following 12 months of gender-affirming treatment in transgender individuals: retained advantage for the transwomenphysiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 20,333 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 64 out of 84,901
- In physiology: 1 out of 1,159
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 128 out of 84,901
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 293 out of 84,901
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!