Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,230 bioRxiv papers from 306,635 authors.
Author: Ram Krishna Shrestha
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-5542-6269
- Most recently observed institution: The Sainsbury Laboratory, University of East Anglia
- All-time downloads: 609 (rank: 118,247 (tie) out of 306,477)
- plant biology: 609 (rank: 3,302 (tie) out of 11,184)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Genomic rearrangements generate hypervariable mini-chromosomes in host-specific lineages of the blast fungusgenomics more details view paper
No bioRxiv download data for this paper yet.
High-resolution Expression Profiling of Selected Gene Sets during Plant Immune Activationplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 609 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 17,223 out of 70,182
- In plant biology: 417 out of 2,059
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,022 out of 70,182
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 8,318 out of 70,182
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!