Author: Ari Pekka Mähönen
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0001-6051-866X
- Most recently observed institution: Institute of Biotechnology, HiLIFE, University of Helsinki
- All-time downloads: 1,980 (rank: 55,758 (tie) out of 393,295)
- plant biology: 1,980 (rank: 878 (tie) out of 15,106)
Downloads per author, site-wide
An inducible genome editing system for plantsplant biology more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,980 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 3,825 out of 92,062
- In plant biology: 54 out of 2,840
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 3,241 out of 92,062
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 1,840 out of 92,062
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!