Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 70,653 bioRxiv papers from 308,421 authors.
Author: Adam T. Campbell
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-9764-0551
- Most recently observed institution: The Blue Folder Project
- All-time downloads: 3,278 (rank: 21,199 (tie) out of 308,421)
- ecology: 3,278 (rank: 207 (tie) out of 12,474)
Downloads per author, site-wide
LeafByte: A mobile application that measures leaf area and herbivory quickly and accuratelyecology more details view paper
- Downloaded 3,278 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 1,045 out of 70,653
- In ecology: 16 out of 3,040
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 8,516 out of 70,653
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 6,286 out of 70,653
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!