Author: Beatriz Belbut
- Most recently observed institution: Champalimaud Research, Champalimaud Center for the Unknown
- All-time downloads: 1,067 (rank: 93,672 (tie) out of 366,303)
- neuroscience: 1,067 (rank: 14,263 (tie) out of 61,268)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Laminar-specific cortico-cortical loops in mouse visual cortexneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 1,067 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 9,734 out of 85,151
- In neuroscience: 1,522 out of 15,149
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 4,972 out of 85,151
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 4,878 out of 85,151
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!