Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,502 bioRxiv papers from 277,505 authors.
Author: Beatriz Belbut
- Most recently observed institution: Champalimaud Research, Champalimaud Center for the Unknown
- All-time downloads: 412 (rank: 137,835 (tie) out of 277,505)
- neuroscience: 412 (rank: 22,363 (tie) out of 45,817)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Laminar-specific cortico-cortical loops in mouse visual cortexneuroscience more details view paper
- Downloaded 412 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 23,949 out of 62,502
- In neuroscience: 4,040 out of 11,157
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 6,674 out of 62,502
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 240 out of 62,502
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!