Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 63,112 bioRxiv papers from 279,939 authors.
Author: Claire Davidson
- Most recently observed institution: European Molecular Biology Laboratory, European Bioinformatics Institute
- All-time downloads: 118 (rank: 249,139 (tie) out of 279,939)
- genomics: 118 (rank: 31,091 (tie) out of 32,047)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Expert Curation of the Human and Mouse Olfactory Receptor Gene Repertoires Identifies Conserved Coding Regions Split Across Two Exonsgenomics more details view paper
- Downloaded 118 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 55,147 out of 63,112
- In genomics: 4,074 out of 4,333
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 35,559 out of 63,112
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,889 out of 63,112
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!