Rxivist combines preprints from bioRxiv with data from Twitter to help you find the papers being discussed in your field. Currently indexing 62,502 bioRxiv papers from 277,505 authors.
Author: Simone Pelliciari
- ORCiD: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-3150-9136
- Most recently observed institution: Centre for Bacterial Cell Biology, Biosciences Institute, Newcastle University, Newcastle Upon Tyne NE2 4AX, UK
- All-time downloads: 127 (rank: 243,156 (tie) out of 277,505)
- microbiology: 127 (rank: 23,647 (tie) out of 28,449)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Spatio-temporal control of DNA replication by the pneumococcal cell cycle regulator CcrZmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 127 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 53,565 out of 62,502
- In microbiology: 3,989 out of 5,005
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 32,672 out of 62,502
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 2,113 out of 62,502
- Top preprints of 2018
- Paper search
- Author leaderboards
- Overall metrics
- The API
- Email newsletter
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!