Author: Young Min Soh
- Most recently observed institution: Department of Fundamental Microbiology, Faculty of Biology and Medicine, University of Lausanne, Biophore Building, CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
- All-time downloads: 582 (rank: 159,443 (tie) out of 366,212)
- microbiology: 582 (rank: 13,170 (tie) out of 40,416)
Downloads per author, site-wide
Spatio-temporal control of DNA replication by the pneumococcal cell cycle regulator CcrZmicrobiology more details view paper
- Downloaded 582 times
- Download rankings, all-time:
- Site-wide: 24,389 out of 85,120
- In microbiology: 1,511 out of 7,236
- Year to date:
- Site-wide: 7,890 out of 85,120
- Since beginning of last month:
- Site-wide: 18,499 out of 85,120
- 18 Dec 2019: We're pleased to announce PanLingua, a new tool that enables you to search for machine-translated bioRxiv preprints using more than 100 different languages.
- 21 May 2019: PLOS Biology has published a community page about Rxivist.org and its design.
- 10 May 2019: The paper analyzing the Rxivist dataset has been published at eLife.
- 1 Mar 2019: We now have summary statistics about bioRxiv downloads and submissions.
- 8 Feb 2019: Data from Altmetric is now available on the Rxivist details page for every preprint. Look for the "donut" under the download metrics.
- 30 Jan 2019: preLights has featured the Rxivist preprint and written about our findings.
- 22 Jan 2019: Nature just published an article about Rxivist and our data.
- 13 Jan 2019: The Rxivist preprint is live!